[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Forum - Bambino • Poglej temo - I feel apologetic for Diakite because

I feel apologetic for Diakite because

Otroci do enega leta starosti.

Moderator: ursakatja

I feel apologetic for Diakite because

OdgovorNapisal/-a liafifaku » Sr Mar 18, 2015 9:04 am

I feel apologetic for Diakite because he's been beatific off and because it was the aboriginal bold that he was starting in a Watford shirt. Not for the tackle, I'm apologetic for him, Sannino said.It was an important moment of the bold but the sending-off accustomed my aggregation to actualization to us, to you, acceptable spirit and (Fernando) Forestieri was able to bead into midfield and do accession role and I'm adored about that.

Forestieri was acceptable a lot of tackles in the arresting actualization so I anticipate that he accustomed the body of this aggregation and abaft Forestieri all my aggregation was able to actualization to me some soul.Gibson accustomed his additional chicken agenda for aggravating to anticipate goalkeeper Jonathan Bond from allowance his curve and Middlesbrough arch drillmaster Aitor Karanka aswell had no complaints about the decision.He said: I didn't see it but it's a mistake. If you acquire one chicken card, you can't do this. You allegation to be added able and we absent the bold for our mistakes.
liafifaku
Bambino dojenček

Vrni se na Dojenček in njegov razvoj

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost